Leave A Tire Review:
- Click on your tire of choice to be directed to your tire’s individual reviews and ratings page.
- Click on “Write a Review” in the upper righthand corner.
- You will be directed to the write a review section.
- Follow the guidelines to fill out all the fields appropriately to ensure we are able to publish your review.
- When complete, click the red “Submit Review” button.
- If you already know your preferred tire sub-brand, you can view tire ratings by brand to easily navigate and choose your preferred tire.
- From general all season tire ratings to specific truck tire ratings, Bridgestone is committed to providing the most up-to-date consumer data to help you decide what’s right for you.
- See how drivers rate specific tires by clicking through to read individual tire reviews.
Bridgestone Blizzak Tires are winter tires, engineered to provide confident performance in winter’s worst conditions.
Bridgestone DriveGuard Tires are all season tires designed to drive up to 50 miles after a flat.*
Bridgestone Dueler Tires are truck tires with all-season performance and long-lasting treadwear.
Bridgestone Duravis Tires are heavy-duty truck tires designed for on- and off-road traction.
Bridgestone Ecopia Tires are passenger tires designed for fuel efficiency.
Built for sports cars and performance vehicles, Potenza tires deliver impressive grip and wet performance to give you ultimate handling and response.
Bridgestone Turanza Tires are touring tires engineered to absorb road noise and provide a smooth, quiet ride.
Tire reviews for Bridgestone Tires that don’t fall into a specific sub-brand.