Bridgestone offers a wide range of tires meant to complement almost any driving style or road condition. Choose Bridgestone tires for highway cruising, fuel efficiency, off-road handling, and even run-flat capabilities. Wherever you’re going in your car, we’re excited to be a part of your journey.
Please tell us what you drive so we can show tires that fit your vehicle.
- Passenger Van (15" Rim)
- Passenger Van w/FE2 Suspension Pkg. (15" Rim)
- SL Cargo Van (15" Rim)
- SLE Passenger Van (15" Rim)
- SLE Passenger Van w/FE2 Suspension Pkg. (15" Rim)
- SLT Passenger Van (15" Rim)
- SLT Passenger Van w/FE2 Suspension Pkg. (15" Rim)
- SLX Passenger Van (15" Rim)
- SLX Passenger Van w/FE2 Suspension Pkg. (15" Rim)
TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) is an electronic system that monitors tire air pressure. Knowing if your car has TPMS will enable you to find the right tires.
Check the side or rear of your vehicle
Check your vehicle's owner's manual
Look inside your driver's side door
Inspect your vehicle's title or registration
Your vehicle's manufacturer-recommended tire size is listed in your owner’s manual. If you do not have your owner’s manual, you may also find your vehicle’s tire size in one of several different places:
- Driver’s side door jamb
- Inside your glove box door
- Within your gas tank hatch
Curious to know what all the numbers in your vehicle's tire size mean? Check out our guide on How to Read Tire Size.